Complex Product Information Management (PIM) system
We offer efficient system used for complex management of information concerning complex products and, offered by the manufacturer of building materials.
ENERGY AND NATURAL ENVIRONMENT
Calculation of demand for energy and impact of the building on the natural environment
Systems searching of complex construction solutions on the basis of the place of application and intended use of solutions
Calculators for calculations of U and thermal-humidity parameters of the construction
SketchUp plugins enabling presentation and calculations bases on materials of the manufacturer
Calculators permitting identification of demand for building materials e.g. on the basis of application surface
Implementation of complete websites based on CMS
CONSUMPTION CALCULATION - ADVANCED
Calculators permitting identification of demand for building materials on the basis of complex technical guidelines e.g. the number of floors, shape of area etc.
Preparation of data on the offer of the manufacturer for use by designers under Building Information Modelling (BIM)
Programs enabling selection of construction materials due to their colour or texture template
Preparation of data on the offer of the manufacturer for use by designers in Computer Aided Design (CAD)
Software enabling handling communication with customers
Distance education system enabling building managing trainings, coaching and tests
MAINTENANCE and HOSTING
Professional support associated with maintenance and hosting
Consulting in creating or selection of IT solutions based on 15 years experience in the trade and several-million bases of customers and trade specialists
E-Marketing activities (positioning of websites, social media, amplifying)
2D and 3D
Implementation of 2D and 3D illustrations, also interactive e.g. with presentation of complex construction solutions
Our tools enable easy and professional management in the area of product information and communication processes.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFERED SOFTWARE:
The software makes it possible, among others, to:
1. Create any systems of product systematics and construction solutions e.g. due to the application, technical type, place of application etc. Every product or system solution may belong to many categories.
2. Collecting information about products of the company along with assigning to groups within systematics, determination of all necessary features e.g. available thickness, prices and consumption and assigning relevant reference documents e.g. certificates and technical approvals.
3. Collecting information on complex solutions created on the basis of product tables. This enables easy and comprehensive update of information i.e. change of product parameters also changes its characteristics in a complex solution (for instance in thermal insulation systems). Embedded mechanisms enable developing complex solutions taking account of changes in different elements of the solution, depending on selection of other elements.
4. Building interactive graphic presentations of complex solutions along with creation of the view of particular installation steps.
5. Communication within automatic data exchange both with the ERP system of the manufacturer and external IT tools e.g. website, computational calculators, programs for visualization etc.
6. Creation of tables of additional parameters e.g. groups of colours and textures, reference documents along with various indexations.
7. The system enables free gradation of levels of access to information both in terms of products and their parameters and in terms of documents included in the base (e.g. making available selected documents only to the company employees with appropriate level of access to information).
PRESENTATION OF A SAMPLE IMPLEMENTATION OF PIM SYSTEM: