WEB CONTACT CENTER (WCC)
We offer efficient communication system enabling transferring inquiries of customers, directly from the
web site of the company to the warehouse and communication of the warehouse with customers
under the supervision of the manufacturer.
ENERGY AND NATURAL ENVIRONMENT
Calculation of demand for energy and impact of the building on the natural environment
Systems searching of complex construction solutions on the basis of the place of application and intended use of solutions
Calculators for calculations of U and thermal-humidity parameters of the construction
SketchUp plugins enabling presentation and calculations bases on materials of the manufacturer
Calculators permitting identification of demand for building materials e.g. on the basis of application surface
Implementation of complete websites based on CMS
CONSUMPTION CALCULATION - ADVANCED
Calculators permitting identification of demand for building materials on the basis of complex technical guidelines e.g. the number of floors, shape of area etc.
Preparation of data on the offer of the manufacturer for use by designers under Building Information Modelling (BIM)
Programs enabling selection of construction materials due to their colour or texture template
Preparation of data on the offer of the manufacturer for use by designers in Computer Aided Design (CAD)
Software enabling handling communication with customers
Distance education system enabling building managing trainings, coaching and tests
MAINTENANCE and HOSTING
Professional support associated with maintenance and hosting
Consulting in creating or selection of IT solutions based on 15 years experience in the trade and several-million bases of customers and trade specialists
E-Marketing activities (positioning of websites, social media, amplifying)
2D and 3D
Implementation of 2D and 3D illustrations, also interactive e.g. with presentation of complex construction solutions
Our tools enable easy and professional management in the area of product information and communication processes.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFERED SOFTWARE:
A typical problem encountered by building material manufacturers is redirecting of the customer from product information e.g. posted on the company's webpage to shopping. It results from the sale chain which typically looks like this: MANUFACTURER - WAREHOUSE - CUSTOMER or CONTRACTOR. It is the role of the intermediary which are WAREHOUSES that makes it very difficult to conduct clear information policy concerning availability and prices of offered products (because, after all, the customer most often buys goods with a discount specified only by the warehouse).
We offer efficient communication system enabling transferring inquiries of customers, directly from the web site of the company to the warehouse and communication of the warehouse with customers under the supervision of the manufacturer.
General difference as compared to the traditional solutions consisting in sending e-mail information consists in full following of the communication process, at the same time enabling direct communication to users of the website with a network of dealers or consultants. An advantage is reduction in the existing human resources with simultaneous transformation of the website into a tool for sales communication.
The system has embedded functions permitting, among others:
1. Ranking points of sale - the manufacturer determines which wholesaler receives the most inquiries (rules for searching for a warehouse are freely shaped and they may both apply to the assortment type, as well as e.g. create a ranking of the best warehouses)
2. Monitoring of the situation of lack of response from a wholesaler to undertake activities designed to answer the customer (the customer will most likely resign from purchases if he or she does not receive any answer)
3. Transfer of information, also to internal departments of the company, e.g. it is possible to enter categories of questions concerning technical parameters of products and send such questions directly to the technical consulting department.
Ease of implementation results from the following parameters:
1. Customers use only an e-mail program and a web browser,
2. Persons (warehouse employees) responding to questions of customers (referred to in the system as CONSULTANTS) can have various e-mail servers (their proper e-mail addresses may be "parked" in various domains and on various web servers)
3. In the system, supervision is exercised over threads of discussions between the customer and consultant i.e. the system administrator may read the content of these conversations, and is informed about the time to answer the question of the customer, and in the event of a lack of an answer, may redirect an inquiry to a different consultant. In the case of communication with dealer points, the ranking system for sending inquiries is introduced i.e. the manufacturer decides on the sequence of sending these inquiries (e.g. the best dealer point gets the most inquiries – possibility of creating an additional loyalty argument for dealers).